The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Downtown South Pas

Pin It
"Downtown South Pas
Oil on canvas.

We had another amazing day at the lake today. All 14 of the grand kids (three of which are my kids) went out on the speed boat and had a blast inner tubing. Tonight we had a photographer come to the house and take family photos - I can't wait to see the one of the 25 of us - my parents, my four siblings, their spouses and the 14 grand kids.
We all have a family but I am not quite sure why I got so lucky with mine. My brothers and sisters are like best friends and the 14 cousins run around like brothers and sisters. (Actually they get along better than brothers and sisters.) Anyway, we are having a wonderful time and I really hope we schedule this again next year.
Tomorrow I will get back to painting. I have my "mini pie cutters" ready and my two students will be up early to join me for painting!

2 comments:

Dreama Tolle Perry said...

Leslie--sounds like a blast and you're doing a great job of combining your loves! Its a good reminder to all of us to keep working on balancing all those great things in our lives. Always love seeing what new thing is coming off your knife (pie cutter..)

Kathleen Krucoff said...

Hi Leslie.

How nice that you are having a great time with your family.

Love this painting...the colors are great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails