The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Waiting For Wind

Pin It
"Waiting For Wind"
6" x 6" on canvas panel.
$200 unframed.

I am finally back from our east coast college trip and although it was a wonderful week ... it is good to be home! My youngest is sick and I have so much to do I am kind of freaked out. I am in charge of a big school fund raiser in two weeks and I have a lot of paintings to finish for my upcoming "Headlines" show. So, it should be an interesting month. Back to reality!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there girlfriend...you get through it...you will get your "second wind"

Jala Pfaff said...

Oo, a great one! Passes the thumbnail test with "flying colors" (ouch)!

Lori Bonanni said...

Nice color vibration! Is the sailboat a Lightning? I used to crew on one.

Marian Fortunati said...

Leslie,
Wonderful to see your work again.

I see that somehow you sent this up to facebook.
How did you do that???

Karen Bruson said...

Welcome home. Great intensity of color.

JeMA said...

Love the red! Curious about your cell phone app, my husband's career is a computer guy. He always wants all the info before I download anything...what is this all about?

Dean Grey said...

Leslie!

The oranges and blues are equally beautiful in this one!

-Dean

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails