The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Twelve Days of Christmas - Day Two

Pin It
"Lend a Helping Hand"
Oil, 6" x 6" on canvas panel.
Sold.

Twelve Days of Christmas
Day Two

I am pleased to announce the winner of the First Day of Christmas archival print from Imagekind is Kathy Cousart. I used www.random.org to pick the winner. It works every time!

The prize for Day Two is a set of fifty (50) Holiday Gift Tags. These will ship out tomorrow so you can use them on all of your packages for the holidays!
To qualify to win the free giveaway, all you need to do is to help Dreama and me with this week's "Artists Helping Artist's" radio show. Our topic this week is "Getting Organized". So email me an organizational tip and you can win today's prize! If it pertains to art then great ... if you are not an artist send a tip anyway. We are especially interested in any art sales management systems you might be using to manage your art business. Thanks!!!

Today's Marketing Tip: Do you know the best way to find an answer to a marketing question? Just google it! The most common question I get is "How do I add Facebook Like Buttons to my blogger?". If you google the question, you will get hundreds of answers, including videos. Want to know how to "add Pay Pal Buttons to your blog or website"? Just google the question and tons of "how-to videos" are on the internet showing you how to do it. I know this sounds simple ... but it really works!

2 comments:

martinealison said...

Trop mignon!... Bisous

Azra said...

This brings back memories of my kids gloves,they always managed to lose one!Its a very sweet painting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails