The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Contemplation

Pin It
"Contemplation"
Oil, 6" x 6" on museum quality canvas panel
$200.00 with display easel

Contemplation ... something all of us artists seem to do a lot. It's defined as "full of deep thought". That's me alright ... although I think I am actually a "multi-tasking comtemplator" (is that even a word?).   Because most of my best thoughts come to me when I am doing something else. I know it sounds crazy, but it's the truth. I know I should learn to relax, stop and "contemplate". But I am having too much fun to slow down!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails