The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Saturday, December 26, 2015

All done!

Pin It
"A Day at the Beach"
Oil, 12" x 12"
Sold!

My Twelve Days of Christmas giveaway has come to a close and I want to thank each of you who joined me in celebrating the holidays these past 12 days. Yesterday we had seventy seven suggestions as to ways we can all give back and help our fellow artists in the coming year. As we enjoy the holiday season take a moment to read all of these wonderful suggestions. There are so many great ideas.

Don't forget I am hosting the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge in January!  If you would like to participate in the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge you can sign up here. Be ready to post your first painting on January 1st right here on my blog. Please be sure to sign up to receive my Daily blog posts as well so you don't miss anything! So far we have 667 artists signed up for the Challenge.

The winner of the final giveaway (which is the painting pictured above) is Barb Mowery! Congratulations! Email me so we can finalize all of the details and I can get figure out how to get the painting to you. 

Finally, for those of you that participated in the Twelve Days of Christmas, there was a reason behind every "request" you had to do to participate. I hope that the comments you made on my blog were a great catalyst for getting ready for 2016. I hope you will use some of the suggestions as to how you can help your fellow artists and make a point to incorporate it in to your plans for 2015. We all need to give back and help our fellow artists.

Happy holidays. Here's to a great new year. And thanks for making my life so complete!
Leslie


I have a lot of great workshops scheduled in 2016. I will be teaching in Cape Cod, Richmond, Atlanta, South Pasadena and Ventura. Click here for more information! I am also offering Online Studio painting classes every month. Join me each month as we paint traditional oil paintings and abstract paintings with a palette knife. Click here to sign up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails