The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Under Wraps

Pin It
"Under Wraps"
Oil, 12" x 12"
Available at Gale's Restaurant
Leslie Saeta Solo Show 
November 30th - January 15th
Opening Reception is December 5th

I am painting like a maniac right now getting ready for three December shows. I have a solo show at Gale's Restaurant in Pasadena and the Opening Reception is Sunday, December 5th from 4:00 until 6:00 p.m. If you are in the area, I hope you can stop by! I am also included in the Holiday Treasures Show at Debra Huse Gallery in Newport Beach. The opening reception is Saturday, December 4th from 6:00 until 8:00 p.m. This show is going to be amazing as it also features the art of Greg LaRock, Debra Huse, Michael Obermeyer, Christine Hooker, Randal Sexton, Patti Cliffton & John Budicin. Click here for more information on my upcoming events. 
What a nice surprise to realize at 7:30 a.m. this morning that it was only 6:30 a.m. We were busy watching football last night (way to go Stanford!) and I completely forgot to set the clocks back. So I am very happy to have an extra hour of painting today!

3 comments:

Dreama Tolle Perry said...

What a beautiful color combination. That's gonna make a nice present for someone..:))!

martinealison said...

ADORABLE... Bisous

Debbi Smith Rourke said...

This is so much fun!! I love the color selection and the fun gift box design. Fun, fun, fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails