The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Just The Two Of Us - SOLD

Pin It
"Just The Two Of Us"
Oil, 6" x 6" on museum quality canvas panel
$200 with display easel.
Sold.
I have been so busy that "painting time" has been very scarce! But a wonderful blogger named Joyce took the time to send me some wonderful sailing photographs and I knew I had to make time to get in the studio to paint! Thank you ... thank you Joyce for so many wonderful photos!

Our holiday party is a week away ... egads ... and as usual I am cooking for 200 - 250 guests. I am a slave in my kitchen but truly loving it. I think I finally have "party preparation" down to a science.

I also have a two day palette knife workshop coming up in January. It's here in South Pasadena and I have three spots left. I have decided to add a homemade gourmet dinner (served at my house) to the class ... it's a wonderful time to stay up and chat about all things pertaining to art. For more information, click here.
Next week on the "Artists Helping Artists" radio show, Dreama and I will be talking about "Ways to Get Organized" for the New Year. We are looking for lots of tips from artists so please email me if you have any ideas you would like to share. We are looking for tips in and out of the studio!

5 comments:

Kathy Cousart said...

Leslie, This is wonderful and even more special with the photo gifted to you. You did it right. Love the colors and textures are awesome.
Have fun cooking and entertaining!

Anonymous said...

very nice Leslie!

Dreama Tolle Perry said...

Very nicely done--good to see you back in the groove after all those show openings! I like the angle on the boats in this painting--is this one going up at the house to cover some bare spots? Don't count on it hanging around very long...:))

Diana Marshall said...

Where do you find all your energy Leslie, I just get tired listening to all the things you are doing!
Another lovely painting too.

Peter Lee said...

Nice work!
I like the orange and blue shades balancing each other.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails