The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Colorful Afternoon Reflections

Pin It
"Colorful Afternoon Reflections"
Oil, 8" x 8" on canvas panel.
$350.00 with display easel.


There's something about the colors in this painting that just scream from the canvas. I really love the orange (it's my new favorite color ...) and it realy works with the blue water. Ever since my workshop last week with Darrell Hill I have been trying to push my colors and paint faster. So far, I have been able to work on both! I love painting faster ... it forces me to stop before I wreck the painting!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails