The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Resting on the Beach

Pin It
"Resting on the Beach"
Oil, 24" x 18"
Click here to purchase.
Click here to purchase a print of this painting.

This is the first painting from my trip to Sandbridge, Va. last week. Although I had intended to paint while I was there, I was just too busy having fun with family, taking hundreds of photos and putting together a highlight movie of the week.
I have hundreds of photos that are worthy of paintings. Surfing was a big part of the vacation (although not for me!) and these surfboards were well used throughout the week. It was rare that I could get a photo of all five here at once!
I also tried to paint a bit larger than I normally do ... 24" x 18" is big for me!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails