The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Friday, February 15, 2013

Sunflowers

Pin It
"Sunflowers"
Oil, 12" x 12" on museum quality panel.
$550.00 with display easel
Click here to purchase painting.

On the second day of the workshop we painted sunflowers. The paintings were beautiful and the shadows were I think what made the paintings so dramatic. The colors were also great which I think my students liked since my limited palette has decreased to only five colors (white, alizarin, ultramarine blue, sap green and cad yellow medium). 

Some of the completed class paintings can be seen here. Aren't they amazing?

It's Friday so i hope all of you will post your favorite paintings here from this week. Please post no more than two and include a link to where the painting can be purchased. Thanks for sharing your beautiful art on my blog!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails