The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Sunny Spring Day

Pin It
"Sunny Spring Day"
Oil, 6" x 6" on canvas panel
$200.00 with display easel
Click here to purchase this painting.

I am heading off to Seattle for the Pac12 Swimming Championships. So I will be away from my studio for a few days This meet is very stressful and nerve-wracking so I please wish good thoughts and fast swims for the Stanford swimmers! Fortunately I was able to paint four paintings to post while I will be gone so my blog posts will still be arriving this week.
Don't forget to post your favorite two paintings from this week. You can post them until Tuesday, so please add them here!
By the way, I titled this painting after the gorgeous weather we are having in southern California. Yesterday it was 90 degrees ... What can I say?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails