The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Remembering Paris - SOLD

Pin It
"Remembering Paris"
Oil, 12" x 12" on canvas panel.
$550.00 with display easel.
Click here to purchase.

There are a lot of magical cities in the world but I think most will agree that Paris is near the top of the list. I have been fortunate to visit France many times and although I love the Chateau and Loire regions, nothing beats Paris! One of my favorite "excursions" in Paris was a three-hour bike ride throughout the city (which we took with our boys only hours after we landed in Paris). If you are planning a trip, you need to do this. The bike tours leave from right near the Eiffel Tower which is when I snapped this beautiful photograph.
This painting represents many of the wonderful memories I have of Paris and I hope it will remind you of yours! There is something about painting the Eiffel Tower with a palette knife. Nothing could be more perfect!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails