The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Peonies in the Mason Jar

Pin It
Peonies in the Mason Jar
Oil, 11" x 14" on canvas panel
Click here to view and purchase.

It has been a very busy June ... I was in Hawaii for a week ... WORKING ... which means I was not on vacation. For 25 years (before I discovered art) I was a corporate event planner. My favorite client still needs my help (yippee!) so we spent last week visiting hotels and finalizing plans for this year's trip. It was wonderful and I loved every minute of it.

After taking the red eye home on Thursday the family and I flew up to Stanford on Friday for my oldest son's graduation. It was amazing and just having the five of us all together made it incredibly special. (The graduate is the tall one on the right. I think his youngest brother next to him is standing on his tippie toes.)
So I am back home and all ready to start a three day palette knife painting workshop tomorrow. I can't wait! I have painted in almost two weeks. Yikes! Check out my facebook page for lots of photos ...

Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails