The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Going It Alone

Pin It
"Going it Alone"
Oil, 10" x 8" on canvas panel.
$350 unframed.

I was out all day ... watching my oldest swim in his meet, watching my youngest play in his volleyball tournament (with my husband as his coach), having a blast in Long Beach with my middle son and his girlfriend ... and agonizing over the outcome of the Stanford vs. Cal. football game. I did get to spend about an hour taking photos of boats in the marina in Long Beach. And wow ... I really got some stunning shots! So look more boat paintings! And beach paintings!

3 comments:

Shirley Peters said...

Fantastic colors and composition Leslie. And well done as official fan club for such diverse sports!

Vicki Shuck said...

What a great example of the power of simplicity--such a good composition!

Anonymous said...

Great colors in this one Leslie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails