The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Another Day

Pin It
"Another Day"
12" x 24" Oil, on canvas.
$750.00
What a great weekend. We watched Andrew swim and hosted the Stanford swim team for a very large meal! I will be back painting schools and colleges tomorrow, I promise. I know I have painted these two boats a million times but I couldn't resist. Some things just make me happy!
I received a lot of great news about exhibitions as I was accepted into four shows this month. They are:

Pasadena Society of Artist 85th Annual Exhibition

March 17 - April 3, 2010

VIVA Gallery, Sherman Oaks, CA

13261 Moorpark , Sherman Oaks, CA 91423.

My painting "Leaving the Winery” will be in this show.


Pacific Art League “Landscapes” Exhibition

March 5 - 27, 2010

Pacific Art League

668 Ramona Street, Palo Alto, CA 94301

My painting “A Friendly Sail” was juried into this show. Opening reception is Friday, March 5, 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.


Ironstone Vineyards, “Spring Obsession” Art Competition and Show

March 6 - May 2, 2010

My painting “Fields of Daffodils” was juried into this show. Opening reception is Saturday, March 6th from 4 - 6:00 p.m.

Ironstone Vineyards, 1894 Six Mile Road, Murphys, CA 95247 www.ironstonevineyards.com


Women Painters West: One Foot Show

February 6 - 27, 2010

Orlando Gallery, Tarzana CA

18376 Venture Blvd, Tarzana, CA 91356

My painting “Dual Reflections” was juried in to the show.

5 comments:

Paintings by Irit Bourla said...

Never too tired from your boats.
Great piece.

Anonymous said...

Take note fellow artists....see what happens when you mix great talent with incredible organization...and a "Go Get'm" Attitude!!! Sweet success on all fronts~~ Congrats to you girlfriend (and for the Richeson one too!)

Sand Hill Art said...

A round of applause from me !!!!

julie davis said...

Way to go, Leslie! I'm thoroughly impressed with your organization AND talent. I've awarded you the "Sunshine Award" for creativity and positivity in blogging. If you get the chance, check it out on my blog, and again, sincere congrats--your energy is amazing!

TheChieftess said...

Congratulations on your upcoming shows Leslie!!! I especially like this one of the two boats...you are quite talented, and I must say, quite a prolific painter!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails