The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Monday, May 10, 2010

The Yellow Boat - SOLD

Pin It
"The Yellow Boat"
Oil, 10" x 4"
Sold.

I trust you all had a wonderful Mother's Day. Mine was pretty quiet but sometimes that's for the best. I wish I could have seen my oldest son today but he has another month before Stanford is done for the year. It will be wonderful to have him home.
This week I will be painting a lot of boats and beach scenes as I finish up my work for the Balboa Artwalk. The event is this coming Sunday and although this is my first year, I am very excited to participate in the show. You might have noticed I have added Facebook "Like Buttons" to my blog. Feel free to click on them if you like what you see!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I "like" your "like" buttons (almost as much as I "like" your work)...so much that I put "like" buttons on my pages for people who "like" my work too, "like you know" (did you know I was an official Valley girl growing up?).

Dreama Tolle Perry said...

Hey Leslie--I have to say, I don't just like these new paintings...I love 'em!! Smooth sailing for my favorite master palette knife painter.

martinealison said...

Very beautiful painting? Good work.

Becky Joy said...

I love the work you are doing. I haven't found the palette knife easy to work with. I admire what you do with it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails