The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Workshop - Day Four

Pin It
"Reflecting Hawaiian Palms"
Oil, 6" x 6"
Sold.

Day Four of the marketing workshop was all about marketing. The day was created to help ALL artists in attendance .... from those already selling their art to those who aren't sure if they will ever sell their art. Dreama and I shared our personal experiences, tips and recommendations as it pertained to mailing lists, newsletters, websites, blogging and marketing. We were able to share all of our resources on the big screen. This was not a time for us to hold back ... we shared everything!
Dreama and I are pleased to announce we will be holding another workshop in February in Atlanta, Ga. Signups will open in about a week. We are very excited to come east and were so thrilled with this workshop that we hope to teach again many times in the future. I also have some two day workshops scheduled in 2011 so visit my workshop page on my website for more details.
I head to Hawaii tomorrow to coordinate a large incentive program for my favorite client, so you should see some Hawaii paintings this next week. Mahalo!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

After 4 days of teaching, I guess you're entitled to head to Hawaii. Hope you have a blast and look forward to seeing the new paintings. Have fun.

Jen Beaudet said...

Have a great time in Hawaii! I can't wait to see your new works from there. I love your palm trees!
Jennifer

Gabe said...

Well mixed shades offer effective where our dreaming mind travels to infinity. compliments

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails