The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Conversation with Kevin Macpherson

Pin It
"The Beach Club"
Oil, 8" x 10" framed on canvas panel.
$400.00 framed.
There are a few artists out there that have really set their mark when it comes to plein air impressionist painters. I think my favorite is Kevin Macpherson and I cannot believe that I get to interview him this week on my radio show, "Artists Helping Artists".  Most of you know I co-host the show with Dreama Tolle Perry and we are both so excited this week to have Kevin Macpherson on our show! I met Kevin and his wife Wanda at his show in Pasadena a few years ago and I absolutely love his art.
So, join in live at 9:00 am PST this Thursday or listen to the show after it is recorded. I promise it will be a great one!

5 comments:

Marian Fortunati said...

Great one Leslie...

The show sounds wonderful too!!! BTW it was wonderful having lunch today!!!

martinealison said...

Belle invitation à découvrir un tel lieu... avec cette peinture.

Jandi Small said...

Beautiful painting, Leslie! And I want to say Thank You (long overdue) for your wonderful radio broadcasts, Artists Helping Artists. I get so much from each one. You and Dreama have helped me overcome what I thought was chronic and permanent (and possibly fatal!) FaceBook fear. My FB presence is not fully-realized quite yet but I'm wading in...slowly, and without trepidation!

Catherine Jeffrey said...

Love this painting. Great depth and atmosphere. The sun just shimmers.

Laurel Alanna McBrine said...

Beautiful painting - you are a palette knife virtuoso!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails