The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hawaiian Reflections

Pin It
"Hawaiian Reflections"
Oil, 8" x 16" on museum quality canvas panel.
$650.00 framed.


I am officially over my jet lag and back in my studio. It feels absolutely wonderful to be home and back into my routine. I missed my boys terribly ... and it is great to be home and cooking their dinners again!

I am pleased to announce that I have been asked to participate in the "Holiday Treasures" Show at the Debra Huse Gallery on Balboa Island from December 4th - January 6th. I am truly honored to be showing alongside Greg LaRock, Debra Huse, Michael Obermeyer, Christine Hooker, Randal Sexton, Patti Clifton and John Budicin. I am really intimidated ... but absolutely thrilled at the same time! Yippee!

2 comments:

Gabe said...

congratulations for all,also for your paint,ciao

Marian Fortunati said...

They are in good company with you, Leslie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails