The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Taking A Break - SOLD

Pin It
"Taking A Break"
Oil, 6" x 6" 
Sold.
I guess you could say that's what I have been doing ... taking a break. Its been a weird few weeks. Lots of highs but also a few lows. Great stuff and yet some scary stuff. Just remember to be thankful for good health and don't forget to tell your family members how much you love them.
Needless to say, I haven't been painting much. Finally got back in my studio and had some fun with this one.  Now that things are all okay again, it's time to put my "cheering" hat on. Big soccer game today and lots of baseball and volleyball games. And ... the Pac 10 Swimming Championships start tomorrrow. Go Stanford!!!!!

10 comments:

Kathy Cousart said...

Goodness! Glad things are Okay again and that you are back in the studio. You know that the art world needs you so take care!!
Really like this painting. Gorgeous blues!

Carrie Waller Watercolors said...

Leslie, So glad you are back in the studio!! I hope everything is okay. Wishing you the best and praying for you and your family:) Great painting!

Anonymous said...

I am sure you are finding comfort back in your studio...and the lovely weather we have been having.

Mitzi Easley said...

Our downs really help us appreciate our ups. Take care.

Gabe said...

la pittura può essere lo sfogo di ciò che si sente dentro e questa tua esternazione è semplicemente parte di te e della tua voglia di condividere
ciao

Jerry Stocks said...

Glad you are better from whatever. It is no fun to be down. I love the blues in this painting. Great Job.

Martha Kisling said...

I am glad things are better for you and you are painting again. I LOVE the beautiful colors!

Marian Fortunati said...

Hope you and your family are well, my friend.
Yet another nice painting.

Marina said...

Wonderful use of color! I love the splash of yellow with your beautiful blues.

Diana Marshall said...

Gorgeous painting love the colours so happy and bright.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails