The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Moving Forward Again ... SOLD

Pin It
Palette knife painting by Leslie Saeta
"Moving Forward Again"
Oil, 11" x 14" framed.
$650.00
Available at Gale's Restaurant
Sold.

I painted a small 6" x 6" study titled "Moving Forward" shortly after my mother in law passed away and the response was wonderful. So when I was painting a few paintings for Gale's Restaurant earlier this week I thought it might be fun to try a larger and more finished version. I still love the colors and am very happy with the larger version.
Today's Artists Helping Artists show was a really important one for artists and kind of goes against the advice I have been giving some of you about creating a Business Fan Page on Facebook for your art. After spending MANY hours researching all of the new things happening on facebook I can tell you ... you must listen to this show. A Business Fan Page is really important if you want to increase your visibility and let more people find your art. You can even sell your art (and anything else) by opening a store on Facebook and "brand" your fan page to look more like your website or blog. So do yourself a big favor and listen to the show!
Finally, you might want to LIKE my Business Fan Page as I am offering Daily Marketing Tips for Artists. Today's tip shows how you can link your Profile page to your Business Fan Page as see in the photo here. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails