The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

No Wind

Pin It
"No Wind"
Oil, 14" x 11" framed.
$650.00
Available at Gales' Restaurant.
Email me if you are interested in this painting

Another busy day today ... but unfortunately it didn't have much to do with art. My youngest son is playing in a four-day volleyball tournament so we are going to be in Anaheim and Balboa for most of the weekend.   Balboa Island is one of my favorite places in the world. It's quaint with tons of character and the people are wonderful. Plus there are great scenes to paint absolutely everywhere you turn so it's a "painter's paradise" too!
I have my camera and hope to shoot a few hundred photos tomorrow for more painting inspirations ... I can't wait!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails