The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Club Med 2 - SOLD

Pin It
"Club Med 2"
Oil, 8" x 8" framed.
Sold.

I am finally back painting again.  Construction has stopped for a few days on my studio while we prepare to shoot a commercial at our house tomorrow. It's a commercial for Gogurt - which is kind of like yogurt in an otter pop. If you have kids you know what I am talking about. My kids single handily consumed a ton of gogurt in their early years. And I am not kidding. 
My kitchen has been transformed for the commercial tomorrow in an "unusual way" which means the island is gone, there's really ugly wallpaper on the walls and lots of curtains. This is not a bad reflection on the set decorator, as they always need to create a very busy and overly-decorated set. It's just different from my taste.
Tomorrow should be a crazy day so I will hide on the third floor and paint! Sounds like a good day to me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails