The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

When Life Gets in the Way - SOLD

Pin It
"A Trio Waiting"
Oil. 6" x 6" on canvas panel.
Sold.

There's a term that I have used before when I need to explain why I am not in my studio painting. It's called "when life gets in the way". This week I am in North Carolina dropping off our middle son as he begins his freshman year in college. It's a long way from California and it's been a pretty emotional few days. But as we have gotten to know his college more and more I realize he is so fortunate to be here. It's an amazing institution and the education is incredible. He is also going to play baseball so I think he will manage to fit in some fun in between studying.
So, as the saying goes, "life has gotten in the way" and I haven't been able to paint in my studio. But, I wouldn't have it any other way. Not a chance.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

1 comment:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Of course you wouldn't. Seems like your priorities Are in the right place. Love the three in a row here. As always, great color harmony.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails