The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Side By Side

Pin It
"Side By Side"
Oil, 6" x 6", on canvas panel
This painting is for sale.
Cost is $150 unframed.
Email me if you are interested.

I spent my last day in Arizona today watching my middle son play baseball. I am not quite sure how the folks here live in this heat. I guess they get use to it? Apparently we are lucky as it is at least "ten degrees cooler" this week. I am sorry ... but 104 degrees seems pretty hot to me. How can anyone do anything outside in 114 degree weather?
I head off to Maui tomorrow with a client. I will only be gone for two days ... probably not enough time to paint but I will get some great photos!

6 comments:

Fernando Pena said...

Leslie, another beautiful small painting

Dana Cooper said...

Having grown up in Arizona I can say that most Arizonans either don't spend any time outside in the summer or go to San Diego...ha!
Lovely painting!

L.Holm said...

Maui, wow! You get around to some fun places!
I'm sorry, I wilt at 95--can't imagine that kind of heat.
Beautiful work as always, Leslie!

julie davis said...

I think it's 104 today in Austin--and I'd rather not be outside! This painting is lovely, Leslie. I like the flags gently blowing toward each other--it seems like the sailboats are talking to one another!

Karen said...

Oh enjoy that trip!!
And , love the violet in these boats!

Jane Hunt said...

Another beautiful piece! Have a great trip - I'm jealous:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails