The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Monday, July 27, 2009

Balboa Ferris Wheel

Pin It
"Balboa Ferris Wheel"
14" x 11"
Sold.

I spent most of the day getting ready for our upcoming trips ... booking rental cars, renewing passports, changing airline flights ... all the tedious and "not fun" parts of traveling. But somebody has got to do it! I painted a small painting that is going to get scraped and redone as soon as I get home from my book club later tonight ... every once in a while this happens and I don't like it!

5 comments:

Kim VanDerHoek said...

I love the composition of this painting! It's a different view of Balboa that I haven't see painted before. Beautiful!

Congratulations on your solo show! It sounds like it is going very well.

Teresa said...

Awesome Painting Leslie! I love it!!!!

Edward Burton said...

I love this painting too - wonderful composition.

Karen Bruson said...

Love it! Love it! The Ferris wheel and its position in the painting. What a great subject. It just brings back so many fun memories.

Sandra Galda said...

I love this image. I have seen it or one like it on your slideshow on the right sidebar of your blog and admired it for a long time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails