The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Still Corked

Pin It
"Still Corked"
Oil, 6" x 8" on canvas panel.
$200.00 unframed.
I had so much fun painting the wine corks on Saturday (and I had leftover paint on my palette) that I decided to try another one. I must enjoy painting these because I like red wine so much ... I can't think of any other reason ...

6 comments:

Arti said...

Very nice painting of an unusual suject! I liked your "leftover paint" painting better than the original:)

Diana Moses Botkin said...

I'm enjoying dropping by here to see your work, Leslie. The palette knife work is so interesting.

Erik van Elven said...

Looking forward to tomorrows painting: A really fuzzy one with all the corks removed haha.

Sand Hill Art said...

Do you mind telling me how you mix those wonderful darks? I paint with acrylics.

Elizabeth Seaver said...

Leslie, you are on a roll! Love this new painting and reading about your show on the previous entry. Congratulations on all your sales and successes. You've worked hard for them!

Gwen Bell said...

You give this such a cool, modern feel. Great work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails