The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Getting a Good Shot

Pin It
"Lazy Friday Afternoon"
6" x 6", Oil on canvas panel.
$200 unframed.

I posted this painting awhile ago and the photograph quality was terrible. I had to photograph it at night and it didn't come out well. So I retook the photo today I am much happier with this one! I finished a painting tonight that I had hoped to post but I think I will wait until tomorrow to photograph it in the day light.
I was back at the apple store today getting tips on resizing photographs. I had an entry for a competition that had to be postmarked today and needed some pointers for my new mac. I also took an hour class on using the "iphone for Business" and they gave a great tip. There is a free App called "Dragon Dictation" which allows you to "speak" into the phone for emails and texts. For those of you that try to get business done in the car, this is a great and safe alternative!

6 comments:

FitFoodieMegha said...

Superb as usual!

Color Pencil Drawing: Radhe Krishna

Dana Cooper said...

This is lovely Leslie, I love the warm green reflected in the water!

Anonymous said...

WOW...love it!!!!want it, want it, want it!!!!

Mitzi Easley said...

So beautiful Leslie. The water glows with light and the boats are just lovely. Well done!

Vicki Shuck said...

Well, I'm glad you posted it again! It's like bringing spring into a very foggy wintry day--thank you! It's so lovely!

Marian Fortunati said...

Yes.. I suppose it's safe... if you don't have to hold it up to your mouth to dictate... otherwise you might not be "hands free".

Anyhow... this one is great!! I love the reflections and how juicy and wiggly they are!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails