The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Monday, October 24, 2011

One Glass - SOLD

Pin It
"One Glass"
Oil, 14" x 11 on museum quality panel.
Sold.

I am busy finishing paintings for my Debra Huse Gallery Show so I am not posting any of the new paintings until after the opening. We just spent a very long weekend at Stanford for my husband's 30th and to see our oldest son swim so I am exhausted and it's only Monday morning! Yikes!
As I am typing this blog post there is a "tech scout" taking place in my front yard and house. We are filming a very popular TV show here soon but I can't say who it is. But, if there was one show on TV that I would like to film here, this is the one! So ... which is your favorite TV show???
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails