The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Reflecting Just a Bit ...

Pin It
"Red Reflections II"
Oil, 6" x 6" on museum quality canvas panel.
$200.00 with display easel.
Home sweet home. It's nice to be back and have the chance to paint in the Carriage House. I missed my family, missed my studio and missed my poor dog, Speffy. It's a very long story but I think she missed me the most while I was gone. Hang in there Speffy. Your Mama's finally home.
I am busy finishing up my paintings for my upcoming show at the Debra Huse Gallery. The show, titled "Boats on Balboa" will feature scenes from around Newport and Balboa Island. If you are in or near the Newport Beach area I hope you can join me for the Opening Reception on Saturday, November 5th from 6:00 until 8:00 pm. The Debra Huse Gallery is located at 229 Marine Avenue on Balboa Island, just off Balboa Avenue. It would be great to see you! The show will be available from November 5th until the 20th. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails