The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Days End

Pin It
"Days End"
Oil, 6" x 12" framed
Available at Debra Huse Gallery

After putting away the last of the turkey leftovers and dropping two kids off at two different airports, I finally made my way back in to the Carriage House to paint. I put some finishing touches on five paintings I had going at the same time (I know, its scary but deadlines prevail!) and am ready to start on a few new ones tomorrow.
Today I made the drive south to Newport to visit two of my favorite people: Randy Higbee and Debra Huse. Randy owns the Higbee Gallery and Art of Frame Company and I needed some frames for three 6" x 12" paintings. After the paintings were nicely framed I took them to the Debra Huse Gallery.
I have two shows opening this weekend. The first, as I mentioned, is the Debra Huse Holiday Treasures show. It opens this Thursday night with an opening reception from 6:00 until 8:00 p.m. The second is the Randy Higbee 6" Squared show which opens on Saturday. Don't miss the 6" Squared Opening Reception this Saturday, December 3rd from 5:00 until 9:00 pm. Click the links for more details.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails