The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Saturday, November 26, 2011

It's Time You Did Something For You!

Pin It

I have a complete schedule of workshops that I will be teaching next year. There is a good chance I will be adding adding another workshop in the spring in the North Carolina area but other than that, the schedule is pretty full. Most of you have heard me mention that teaching is one of my favorite things to do and the small and exclusive classes in the Carriage House are an amazing learning experience. With eight students or less, the classes are really intimate, personal and incorporate just about everything you would ever want to know about color mixing, values and palette knife painting. When my husband and I decided to convert an old carriage house in our backyard in to my new studio, I knew I had finally found the perfect location to teach.  Offering workshops in the Carriage House, which was built in 1915, allows me the opportunity to invite my students in to my home and share what I am most passionate about ... my family, my home and my art. Because of its size, these workshops are limited to eight students. The intimate nature of the workshop allows me the chance to develop both the skill and the motivation of all of my students.  
I have added an Advanced Class in April that will focus on "direct" painting at a quicker pace. All of my students have commented they wish they could paint faster, so this is your chance! For information on how you can qualify for the Advanced class, follow the link below.
Here's the workshop schedule for 2012:
2012:


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails