The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Friday, March 30, 2012

Afternoon Sail

Pin It
"Afternoon Sail"
Oil, 12" x 12"
$550.00 unframed.
I am gearing up for a workshop next week in the Carriage House and have lots of projects and new things to try out. I am very excited! I am also very inspired with my "pending paintings" file in my studio. It's a wire mesh tray that has photos and canvases with sketches all ready to be painted. Usually there are only about two or three ideas in the file. But currently there are twelve. Yep. Twelve. And after yesterday's inspiring AHA show I am actually going to paint flowers this weekend. I cannot remember the last time I painted flowers. I can't wait!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

1 comment:

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

Great colors, great textures and great design. This painting has it all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails