The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April Afternoon

Pin It
"April Afternoon"
Oil, 12" x 12" on museum quality panel
$550.00

This painting was the demo for the second day of my April Palette Knife class. I can't wait to take the photo of all of the paintings as they are all stunning! I am so pround of what the class accomplished and you will not beleive these paintings when you see them! Wow!
We had an absolute blast today. The day started with coffee and berry smoothies and then I provided a "pick me up" with warm chocolate chip cookies and milk in the late afternoon. We ended at four o'clock and I then I cooked a gourmet dinner for the class. We dined on crab cakes, smoked salmon and homemade berry cobbler. Such a wonderful day!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails