The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Looking forward to Hawaii

Pin It
"Sunset Marina"
Oil, 24" x 24"
$1250.00 framed.
Click here to purchase.

This is one of my favorite scenes in Hawaii and I am so happy I am going there tomorrow! I am looking forward to some time on the islands and can't wait to take a million photos for my "Painting in Hawaii" workshop which is June 28 - 30th in South Pasadena. Please note this workshop is Saturday, Sunday and Monday. It is one of my few weekend workshops! Click here for more information.

Don't miss this week's Artists Helping Artists show which is titled "Artists with Day Jobs … Working Full Time and Having an Art Career". The show airs Thursday at 9:00 am PST, 12:00 noon EST. You can listen to the show anytime as it is pre-recorded. Click here to listen!

Check out my new remodel blog for our new beach house in Ventura, Ca. I am teaching workshops at the beach. Come stay and paint with me! I have workshops scheduled in the next twelve months in South Pasadena, Ventura Beach, Newport Beach, Charlotte, NC, and Atlanta, Ga. Click here for more information!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails