The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Three Jerseys

Pin It
"Three Jerseys", 6" x 8", on canvas panel
This painting is for sale.
Sold.

I decided to take a break today from painting boats. I have a friend who suggested I paint some cows. I am working on a few larger ones for my upcoming show but this small one was fun to paint!


9 comments:

Marian Fortunati said...

You are amazing!! Is there NOTHING you don't do well...??
Wish I could mooooooooove as fast and as well as you do!!

Karen said...

Oh I love these!! I love the light and shadow patterns, and the way the 2 on the one side are connected and the other one is just barely separate--wonderful rhythm.
(I will not try to best Marian's pun)

Dana Cooper said...

Really nice cows Leslie, great knife work!

http://www.onpainting.wordpress.com said...

I've just spent the day painting cows so I can appreciate the great shapes you have produced here.

Gary Keimig said...

Very nice painting. The previous boat painting is a real jewel. good work

Kathleen Krucoff said...

Hi Leslie. I like these. Looking forward to seeing more.

Sandra Galda said...

no matter what you paint there is such a nice composition! the cows are cute--almost seem as if they are observing us!

Carolina said...

Lovely cows, Leslie :) And VERY original colors on the background...

L.Holm said...

Love these cows! Great expressions and stances!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails