The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Friday, June 11, 2010

First Day of Summer - SOLD

Pin It
"First Day of Summer"
Oil, 8" x 6" on canvas panel.
$200.00 unframed.
Sold.
Even though the weather was overcast, today officially felt like the first day of summer. Andrew and I arrived last night from Stanford with a car stuffed full of ... well ... "stuff". He is home for ten days and then he will head out of state swim and train all summer. So ... for a short time all three of my boys are home (yeah!) and just having them around the house today left a smile on my face. We started early with pancakes and the World Cup (at 7:00 am) and we will complete the day with a barbecue tonight with the five of us. I feel complete again.

7 comments:

Dreama Tolle Perry said...

Your contentment is showing..:0) Happy for you! The boat painting has the feeling in it too--great painting!

Anonymous said...

Yaye for you....love that "complete" feeling.

Unknown said...

Happy is as happy does. It shows. Enjoy your boys!

Paintings by Irit Bourla said...

What a great feeling. I am happy for you.
You made me miss my 4 kids, even more.
enjoy the moment and Summer.

Karen Bruson said...

Oh, happy summer when all the kids are home. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

When is your birthday exactly Leslie? Happy Birthday!

Love today's painting.

Kelly

Clydetta said...

It is so hard to decide which painting I like the best...they are all beautiful yet diff....It is almost like I have to close my eyes & click to pick...LOL...I love your color!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails