The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Sunday, May 19, 2013

30 Marketing Ideas in 30 Days - Day 19

Pin It
"Here and There"
Oil, 12" x 12" on canvas panel
Click here to view or purchase. 

Adding videos on your website and blog can really attract new followers. I use to have a hard time adding videos to my blog as the size of the video never seemed to fit on my blog. So my blog post often showed only 2/3 of the video!
The Day 19 Challenge is to watch this video. It's a great resource that explains how to resize videos to fit on your blog. 
Then if you are really inspired, resize one of the videos you have already completed and post it on your blog. 

If you live near the Newport Beach, CA area be sure and visit the Balboa Artwalk on sunday, May 19th. My booth will be at South Bayfront and Ruby Street. Stop by and say hello!

 Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops and my webinARTs classes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails