The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

30 Marketing Ideas in 30 Days - Day 21

Pin It
The Day Tweny-one Marketing Challenge is to make sure you are caught up on all of the great APPS for your smartphone and tablet (ipad) that you can use for your business. Many of them are free but some cost money. I don't think many of them cost more than a few dollars and they are worth it!
Here is the first day of  "my" list. Please note that I have an iphone and ipad so I am going to speak to these devices. But please note that most of them are readily available for other smartphones and tablets.


1.  The first thing you need to do is add a link to your website and blog to your phone and ipad. It looks like all of the other apps on your phone and is a great shortcut to your own websites. It's really easy. Open up your website on your phone. Then click on the symbol that has an arrow inside a rectangle. Then click on the "Add to Home Screen" button.

That will take you to the screen below. Just name the APP for your phone. I named mine saetastudio. Once you are done it will appear just like an app on your phone. You should do the same for your blog.

2.  Evernote. If you don't know about this app then you need to. It's amazing and I use it to mark and file websites and all good ideas I find on the internet.
3.  Podcasts. This cool app lets you listen to all 155 Artists Helping Artists radio shows from your phone. Download the free app and then type in the AHA show. All of the new and old shows will be available for listening and it keeps all of the shows updated.

More apps will be in tomorrow's post!
 If you have any great apps that you would like to share then please leave the information in the comments below!
Leslie




Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops and my webinARTs classes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails