The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Thirty Paintings in 30 Days - Day Fifteen

Pin It
Happy Day
Oil, 6" x 6"
$200.00
Click here for more information.
This cupcake will be sold with a small easel. It's part of my "Cupcake Collection". Put your cupcake painting in a special place in your house for a week before every birthday. 
What a fun tradition to start in your family!

It's a glorious day. We are 50% done! Half way there. 
Painting everyday is a very difficult thing to do . Most people think I am crazy when I tell them I am painting 30 paintings in 30 days. And I love the questions I get. 
"Do you not sleep for 30 days?" or "How can you think of 30 different things to paint?" A lot of people ask me, "Where do you store all of those paintings?". My point is that you need to be sure and talk about the fact you are doing this challenge. Tell everyone. Not only will they be there to support you and cheer you on but they also will tell their friends. And that is the definition of marketing!

I still have some openings in a few of my workshops. Feel free to email me if you are interested.


My upcoming workshops:
Jan 20 - Building a website in a Day, Ventura, CA
Feb 3 - 5, Painting in Paradise at the Beach, Ventura, CA
Feb 10 - 12, Palette Knife Painting, Atlanta, GA

March 17 - 19, Painting in Paradise at the Beach, Ventura, CA

Check out the website for our new beach house in Ventura, Ca. I am now teaching workshops at the beach and renting out the house. Come stay and paint with me! I have workshops scheduled in the next twelve months in South Pasadena, Ventura Beach, Newport Beach, Charlotte, NC, and Atlanta, Ga. Click here for more information!

1 comment:

Heidi Shedlock said...

Hi Leslie. I thought I would share with you that today I painted 108 paintings in 108 days....I stumbled upon your site and the challenge purely accidentally about a week before a reached my 100 paintings in 100 days target! I decided I would join your challenge in the hope it would motivate me to continue daily painting for a little longer....and I am so glad I did....hopefully I can make it to the end....thanks so much x Heidi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails