The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Along the Coastline

Pin It
"Along the Coastline"
Oil, 6" x 6", on canvas panel.
$200 unframed.

This is my last full day in Maui. I head home tomorrow and then off to Northern California to visit our "college Student". I am so excited!!!

5 comments:

Marian Fortunati said...

Egad!! How do you manage... So lovely!!

Okay... do you have lots of different palette knives or do you use one or two main ones???

Leslie Saeta said...

I use about six knives, but four regularly. Three of them are small (less than an inch long) and the other one I use is about 3: long - I use it for all of the straight lines in my paintings.

FitFoodieMegha said...

Superb Leslie! I sometimes lack words to express how I feel about your work. It is quite distinctive. Well done!

Beverly Ash Gilbert said...

Love the splashes of orange!

norapaints@blogspot.com said...

Very nicely done. I really like how you did the sky in this one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails