The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Doubling Up

Pin It
"Dual Reflections", Oil 6" x 6" on canvas panel.
$200 unframed.

So ... I have been painting for my "Headlines Show" and haven't been able to do much more. I was actually in my studio when the big earthquake hit this afternoon, although it wasn't all that bad. At first I thought I was just having a dizzy spell! But when the lamp on my desk started swaying I knew it was good old Mother Nature shaking us all around.
I am really getting excited for the "Headlines" Show. The paintings are great but the historical tie in to all of the old headlines and newspaper stories is pretty fun. The show means a lot more to me. And ... it is taking a lot more time!

3 comments:

Marian Fortunati said...

Okay... you did send it from your blog...
How?
Do they all go automatically or can you choose which go and which don't?

Paintings by Irit Bourla said...

Just read the interview at the DP gallery very interesting.
Great to know more about you.
Good luck!

SKIZO said...

I like your Work
good creations

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails