The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Golden Rays

Pin It
"Golden Rays"
Oil, 12" x 12" framed.
$625.00
Available at Gale's Restaurant

Believe it or not, I have started my book! I am very excited about the format I am using and so far I have the outline completed and I am starting to create all of the visuals (i.e. pictures). It's still going to take me a long time but I am hoping for a mid year completion. Which isn't bad, considering I originally was "hoping" to have it completed by the end of the year. The book is a "How to" book that is about, you guessed it, palette knife painting. I am also going to write a book about Marketing for Artists but that will be later on (yes ... reality check ...). 
This painting was a demo from my workshop earlier last month and its for sale at Gale's Restaurant in Pasadena. It's hanging along with 20 other paintings by yours truly. The show is up until mid March. If you live in the area, so check it out!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails