The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Two Thirds

Pin It
"Two Thirds"
Oil, 8" x 8" framed.
$425.00
Available at Gale's Restaurant
626-432-6705

I have been so busy this month that I realized I forgot to post two of the demo paintings I completed in my January workshop. I am not sure how I managed to do that as I am ALWAYS posting paintings as soon as they come off the easel. Oh well, it's been a crazy month.
I am buried in my studio finishing a 4' x 6' commission for a new restaurant opening in Pasadena. Plus I have ten small commissions due in mid-February of one of my favorite colleges. And if you read my facebook post last week, I received wonderful news on Friday that images of ten of my paintings were selected by an art licensing company. If you haven't heard the show we did on "Artists Helping Artists" about Art Licensing, you should listen to it. It's called "Pimping Your Art ... Why Art Licensing Makes Sense". Click on the title to listen to the show.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails