The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Friday, May 25, 2012

Leaving School - SOLD

Pin It
"Leaving School"
Oil, 8" x 10 " framed
Sold.

This painting was a commission for a client. It's a gift for a retiring headmaster of a school in Nashville. I think the gift is a really wonderful idea and I hope the painting provides a lot of nice memories for the recipient.
I have five commissions due in June so in addition to painting my regular smaller paintings and teaching two workshops I expect it will be a very busy month. Two of the paintings are close to 36" wide so I am really excited to be painting BIG in my studio next month! Time to bring out the big palette knives!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails