The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Middle Child - SOLD

Pin It
"Middle Child"
Oil, 6" x 8" 
$350.00 framed.
Sold.

Painting with a palette knife allows you paint loose and have fun with textures and colors. This one was really fun to paint. I am a "middle child" and I use to tease my family I was the neglected middle child. Although it was very far from the truth, they had fun teasing me about my "middle child" status. I am blessed with an amazing family and so fortunate to have wonderful parents and siblings. And since my maiden name is "Byrd", this one makes sense to me!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails