The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Friday, January 3, 2014

Thirty Paintings in 30 Days - Day Three

Pin It
"Ventura Splash"
Oil, 8" x 8"
$350.00
Click here to purchase.

I "recharged" my batteries today. I was overdue, very exhausted and needed a day to just relax. Other than the fact I had to take my son to the airport at 4:45am, the day was pretty un-hassled. We even made the drive to Ventura so I am very happy.

This painting features the jetty that is right outside our window. I love the view and I have now painted this twice. Once in a workshop and a second time for this challenge! Tomorrow I might head to the harbor to paint some boats. Who knows?

Someone asked me today how many artists had signed up for this month's Challenge. I went back and counted and was astounded when the total came to 411. Wow! How incredible is that?

There are still a lot of you who have questions about how to post your paintings. Just open my blog every day and click on the light blue box that looks like this:

Then follow the instructions to upload the photo of your painting. If you make a mistake, just click on the red X next to your completed upload to delete your post. Then post again!

I want to thank you all for joining me in this challenge and to encourage you to keep painting! The paintings posted here are really terrific. And yesterday I had almost 5000 hits on my blog which means that everyone is looking at all of the paintings. Isn't that wonderful?

By the way, I am teaching a painting workshop January 14 - 16 in South Pasadena and there are a few spots left. I am also teaching a one day website workshop in Ventura on Monday, January 20th. It's a holiday so come join me! Follow the links for more information.

Check out my new remodel blog for our new beach house in Ventura, Ca. I am now teaching workshops at the beach. Come stay and paint with me! I have workshops scheduled in the next twelve months in South Pasadena, Ventura Beach, Newport Beach, Charlotte, NC, and Atlanta, Ga. Click here for more information!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails