The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Monday, December 14, 2015

The Twelve Days of Christmas - Day One

Pin It


Day One!
Giving gifts during the holidays is by far my favorite part of the season. Just ask any of my family members and they will gladly share a long list of the homemade, mostly "nice" gifts that I gave out every Christmas. Over the years there were some duds and quite a few that were given when "still unfinished"! It's time to continue my holiday tradition of gift giving!


The Day One giveaway is an AHA embroidered apron. The lucky winner will receive a black two pocket apron and I will embroider your first name on the apron! (Embroidery colors are blue, red and green.)

To be eligible for the Day One prize, all you have to do is head on over to my Facebook page and SHARE my post from yesterday that looks like this:
I will announce the winner tomorrow.

Be sure and sign up to receive my blog updates so you will be the first to know about the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways!

Meanwhile, you might want to consider signing up for the Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days Challenge which is scheduled again for January 2016! It's a great way to start out the new year!

I have a lot of great workshops scheduled in 2016. I will be teaching in Cape Cod, Richmond, Atlanta, South Pasadena and Ventura. Click here for more information! I am also offering Online Studio painting classes every month. Join me each month as we paint traditional oil paintings and abstract paintings with a palette knife. Click here to sign up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails