The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A View From Behind

Pin It
Rainy Day, Oil, 8" x 10"
There is a new Southern California website and they are looking for artists! Currently they will build a website and add all of your links for free. It is called artlanow.com and if you are interested you can email Nadine at artlanow@yahoo.com . Click on my link and you can see what they have built. I think it is a nice opportunity for artists in the LA area. And the price is right!
I painted this painting over the weekend. Loved painting those bluejeans and reflections!

4 comments:

Jill Berry said...

Very Nice! You do a good job with blocking in large shapes and contrasting them with the textures of emphasis like the jeans.

Leslie Saeta said...

Thanks Jill. I think the painting needs a bit more "tweaking" so I am not done yet!

Anonymous said...

Love those blue jeans!

r garriott said...

Who can resist a red umbrella on a rainy day? And those great watery reflections on the sidewalk, nice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails