The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Thirty Paintings in 30 Days - Day Twenty-one

Pin It

"All About Our Family"
Acrylic on gallery wrap canvas. NFS.


I taught a workshop on Monday in Ventura to a wonderful group of ladies. We did something different as I helped them all create a personalized family collage. Some of them were large (as in 24" x 36") and included over 60 words pertaining to their families. It was fun, enjoyable and something I know they will enjoy for a very long time. 
Here is the first one I made for our beach house in Ventura. And also here are the wonderful gals that were in my class!
Join me for one of my 2015 palette knife painting workshops:

Three Day “Painting Large” w/the Palette Knife - South Pasadena, Ca - March 8 - 10, 2015
Four Day “Painting Light & Color” at the Beach - April 20 - 23, 2015 - Ventura, Ca
Three Day “Painting Still Life” with a Palette Knife - May 11 - 13, 2014 - South Pasadena, Ca
Five Day Painting in Paradise at the Beach - Jun 21 - 25, 2015 - Ventura, Ca
Three Day “Painting Light & Color” at the Beach - July 20 - 22, 2015 - Ventura, Ca
Three Day “Painting Large” with the Palette Knife - Oct 19 - 21, 2015 - Ventura, Ca
Four Day “Light & Color” at the Beach - Nov. 9 - 12, 2015 - Ventura, Ca


Don't forget, you can paint and stay with me in Ventura, CA at the beach house. Click here for more information. I am offering Online Studio painting classes every month. Join me each month as we paint boats, roosters, glass, beach scenes, umbrellas, etc. with a palette knife! Click here to sign up.
www.dickblick.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails